I. Project Summary
Narrative description of the investment opportunity to include:
- Description of Team (Sponsor(s), GC, Architect, Leasing, etc.) including detailed
- Location with address and overview of area
- Total Apartments, mix, SF, parking
- Retail/Commercial SF
- SWOT Analysis
- General timeline
- Description of current improvements
- Environmental report and any other relevant physical reports
II. Financial Proforma
Detail financial analysis of the investment to include:
- Capital Budget with land, hard costs, soft costs, financing fees
- Income Statement
- Operating Expenses including:
- General Admin
- Maintenance & Repairs
- Make Ready/Redec
- Landscaping & Snow Removal
- Management Fee
- RE Taxes
- Non Routine
III. Market Survey
Analysis of the comparable market rents compared to the subject.
IV. Site Plan
A clear site plan showing the proposed development.
- Aerials if available
- High resolution renderings/photography
V. Project Plans
Plans of the proposed development including an existing conditions
survey if available.
- Electronic architectural plans/floor plans
- Property specifications/design features (ceiling heights, mechanical systems,
structural info, etc.)
- GSF and RSF calculations, including break out if multiple uses
VI. Sales Comparables
Sales comparables of development land and development exit sales in the region.
Narrative description of approvals obtained and those still required through
building permit and final CO.
VIII. Operating Expenses
Provide a comparable analysis of similar product with the market.
IX. Construction Costs
Provide an estimated budget compared with costs from a similar
product in the same market.
X. Economic and Population Data
Please provide information on recent historical and future projected population, employment and building permit information for the local MSA.
XI. Real Estate Taxes
Please provide information on the projected taxes and how they are calculated by the municipality.